Starting April 2017
What should you expect?
- Exploration of Yoga Philosophy- Basic Readings of the Gita
- The study of anatomy through text and physical practice with Rhonda Roehrich
- A detailed look at the alignment and understanding of proper alignment
- How to properly sequence a safe creative vinyasa flow class
- Practice teaching and one on one critical exploration with Julie and Heather, and additional guest teachers.
- In-class assisting
Learn to love the art of yoga. Find a deeper appreciation of yourself and your commitment to your yoga practice. You will leave this training with tremendous gratitude.
This is a 200 hour RYT Yoga Alliance certified training teaching Vinyasa Yoga.
Early Bird Rate(By March 1st): $3997
After March 1st: $4500
Paid in Full by start of Training. All classes included at POE Yoga Studio’s during the lengthen of the Training. Learn more about the schedule and requirements here.