Starting October 2017
Our ProgramOur program is designed to empower you! Through self exploration, asana practice and insight, we will awaken and encourage you to your true potential. If your dream is to teach or explore your passion of yoga, join Julie and Heather for a fun, effective, and challenging training program. Best known as a “teachers” teacher training. If you truly inspire to become a yoga teacher, Julie and Heather will give you what you need to enter into the world of yoga teaching. Let this Teacher Training be a profound exploration into the path of yoga.
What should you expect?
- Exploration of Yoga Philosophy- Basic Readings of the Gita
- The study of anatomy through text and physical practice with Rhonda Roehrich
- A detailed look at the alignment and understanding of proper alignment
- How to properly sequence a safe creative vinyasa flow class
- Practice teaching and one on one critical exploration with Julie and Heather, and additional guest teachers.
- In-class assisting
Learn to love the art of yoga. Find a deeper appreciation of yourself and your commitment to your yoga practice. You will leave this training with tremendous gratitude.
This is a 200 hour RYT Yoga Alliance certified training teaching Vinyasa Yoga.
Early Bird Rate(By September 7th): $3997
After Sept 7th: $4500
Paid in Full by start of Training. All classes included at POE Yoga Studio’s during the lengthen of the Training. Learn more about the schedule and requirements here.